วันพุธที่ 17 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2556

English Speaking Basics - Section II English Speaking Basics II is for English speaking beginners who need help to understand the basics of speaking English. We will use very simple phrases and expressions to help you with your English speaking. This second section contains the next 30 lessons. If any lessons are too easy, please move forward to other lessons. English Speaking Basics I English Speaking Basics II English Speaking Basics III 1. I'm calling to + (verb) 2. I'm working on + (noun) 3. I'm sorry to + (verb) 4. I'm thinking of + (verb-ing) 5. I'll help you + (verb) 6. I'm dying to + (verb) 7. It's my turn to + (verb) 8. It's hard for me to + (verb) 9. I'm having a hard time + (verb-ing) 10. I think I should + (verb) 11. I've heard that + (subject + verb) 12. It occurred to me that (subject + verb) 13. Let me + (verb) 14. Thank you for 15. Can I + (verb) 16. Can I get + (noun) 17. I'm not sure if (subject + verb) 18. Do you mind if I + (verb) 19. I don't know what to + (verb) 20. I should have + (past participle) 21. I wish I could + (verb) 22. You should + (verb) 23. You're supposed to + (verb) 24. You seem + (adjective) 25. You'd better + (verb) 26. Are you into + (noun) 27. Are you trying to + (verb) 28. Please + (verb) 29. Don:'t + (verb) 30. Do you like

     
 Welcome to English for Your.

  1.  I'm calling to + (verb)   When using the words 'I'm calling' you are stating that you are actually using the phone to call and relay information. Here are some examples: "I'm calling to tell you about my day." "I'm calling to accept your invitation." "I'm calling to answer your question." "I'm calling to book a reservation at your restaurant." "I'm calling to complain about something." "I'm calling to thank you." "I'm calling to support your decision." "I'm calling to remind you of our dinner plans." "I'm calling to report a lost wallet." "I'm calling to receive my prize." 
ฉันโทร to + (verb) เมื่อมีการใช้คําพูดของฉันโทร 'คุณ จะระบุวาคุ
ณเป็นจริงกา
ใช โทรศัพทในการโทรและการถายทอด ขอมูล นี่คือตัวอยางบางสวน: "ฉันโทรไปบอกคุณเกี่ยวกับวันของ ฉัน." "ฉันโทรไปยอมรับคําเชิญของ คุณ." "ฉันโทรไปตอบคําถามของ คุณ." "ฉันโทรไปสํารองสํารองหอง พักที่รานอาหารของคุณ." "ฉันโทร ไปบนเกี่ยวกับบางสิ่งบางอยาง." "ฉันโทรไปขอบคุณ." "ฉันโทรมาเพื่อ สนับสนุนการตัดสินใจของคุณ." "ฉันโทรไปเตือนคุณของแผนอาหาร คําของเรา." "ผมโทร ไปแจงกระเปาหายไป." "ฉันโทรที่จะ ไดรับรางวัลของฉัน." I'm working on + (noun) 'I'm' is a contraction for the words 'I am.' The phrase 'working on' relays a physical or mental effort towards an accomplishment. Here are some examples: "I'm working on a big project." "I'm working on training my dog." "I'm working on making new friends." "I'm working on educating myself." "I'm working on my homework." "I am working on painting a house." "I am working on a new idea." "I am working on my computer." "I'm working on my website. ฉันทํางาน + (คํานาม) 'ฉัน' เป็นหดตัวสําหรับคําวา 'ฉัน am.' 'การทํางานที่' วลีถายทอดความ พยายามทางรางกายหรือจิตใจไปสู ความสําเร็จ นี่คือตัวอยางบางสวน: "ผมทํางานในโครงการขนาดใหญ." "ผมทํางานเกี่ยวกับการฝึกอบรม สุนัขของฉัน." "ผมทํางานเกี่ยวกับ การทําใหเพื่อนใหม." "ผมทํางาน เกี่ยวกับการใหความรูกับตัวเอง." "ผม ทํางานในบานของฉัน." "ฉันทํางาน ในภาพวาดบาน." "ผมทํางานเกี่ยว กับความคิดใหม." "ฉันทํางานบน คอมพิวเตอรของฉัน." "ฉันกําลัง ทํางานบนเว็บไซตของฉัน." I'm sorry to + (verb) Saying you are 'sorry to' expresses a feeling of sympathy or regret. Here are some examples: "I'm sorry to be so late." "I'm sorry to hear about your sick mother." "I'm sorry to waste your time." "I'm sorry to make you feel so sad." "I'm sorry to frighten you." "I'm sorry to disagree with your decision." "I'm sorry to call so late." "I'm sorry to admit what I did." "I'm sorry to end: this relationship." ฉันขอโทษ to + (verb) วาคุณเป็น 'ขอโทษ' เป็นการ แสดงออกถึงความรูสึกของความเห็น อกเห็นใจหรือเสียใจ นี่คือตัวอยางบางสวน: "ฉันขอโทษที่จะสายดังนั้น." "ฉัน ขอโทษที่จะไดยินเกี่ยวกับแมที่ ปวยของคุณ." "ฉันขอโทษที่จะ เสียเวลาของคุณ." "ฉันขอโทษ ที่ทําใหคุณรูสึกเศรามาก." "ฉัน ขอโทษทําใหคุณกลัว." "ฉันขอโทษ ที่ไมเห็นดวยกับการตัดสินใจของ คุณ." "ฉันขอโทษที่จะโทรมาสาย มาก." "ฉันขอโทษที่จะยอมรับสิ่งที่ ฉันไม." "ฉันขอโทษที่จะยุติความ สัมพันธน I'm thinking of + (verb-ing) 'Thinking' refers to a process of thought, forming an opinion or judgment. When expressing 'I am thinking of' you are letting someone know what you are personally thinking. Here are some examples: "I'm thinking of checking out the new movie." "I'm thinking of filming my vacation." "I'm thinking of following a healthy diet." "I'm thinking of handing out flyers describing our business." "I'm thinking of increasing my work load." "I am thinking of introducing myself to him." "I am thinking of launching a new website." "I am thinking of moving to a new city." "I am thinking of offering her the position." "I am thinking of opening up a store." ฉันคิดของ + (คํากริยาไอเอ็นจี) 'การคิด' หมายถึงกระบวนการ ของความคิดสรางความหรือการ ตัดสิน เมื่อการแสดง 'ฉันคิดของ' คุณจะปลอยใหคนรูวาคุณ กําลังคิดสวนตัว นี่คือตัวอยางบางสวน: "ฉันคิดของการตรวจสอบ จากภาพยนตรเรื่องใหม." "ฉัน คิดของการถายทําวันหยุดของฉัน." "ฉันคิดวาตอไปนี้อาหารสุขภาพ." "ฉันคิด วาการแจกใบปลิวอธิบายธุรกิจของ เรา." "ฉันคิดของการเพิ่มภาระ งานของฉัน." "ฉันคิดของการ แนะนําตัวเองกับเขา." "ฉันคิดของ การเปิดตัวเว็บไซตใหม." "ฉันคิดของ การที่จะยายไปเมืองใหม." "ฉันคิด ของการมีตําแหนงของเธอ." "ฉันคิด ของการเปิดขึ้นเก็บ."

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น